We at eSENSEial data science are a small yet growing company seeking a dedicated UI/UX Designer passionate about creating impressive user experiences. In this key role, you will work closely with our development team and clients to design intuitive and effective user interfaces tailored to our specialized industries in heavy industry and secondary materials.
- Work directly with our development team and clients to develop user-centered design solutions.
- Design and improve user interfaces, meeting the specific needs of our industrial clients.
- Conduct user research and usability testing to continually enhance the user experience.
- Create prototypes and wireframes, preferably using Adobe Creative Suite.
What We’re Looking For:
- Experience in UI/UX design, preferably related to heavy industry or similar sectors.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
- A keen eye for design and detail and the ability to communicate complex design concepts effectively.
- Strong communication skills in both German and English.
- A completed degree is not required; we value practical experience and a passion for design.
What We Offer:
- The option to work full-time or part-time.
- A creative and dynamic work environment in an emerging small company.
- Close collaboration with a dedicated team and direct client contact.
- Room for personal and professional development.
- Competitive salary and attractive additional benefits.
The statutory minimum salary according to “Kollektivvertrag IT” is € 2.112 ,- gross for career starters on a full-time basis. If you are passionate about designing excellent user experiences and want to be part of a dedicated team, we look forward to your application.
We are excited to learn more about you and your work!