Junior SysOps Engineer
eSENSEial Data Science GmbH is a start-up company that aims to bridge the gap between automation and IT in the field of raw and secondary materials to gain deeper insights into the condition and operation of machines and plants through extensive analysis of their data.
To join our team we are looking for a Junior System Operations Engineer.
Basically, the scope of tasks is diverse and depends on the personal previous knowledge and ambitions, nevertheless, the following points can be defined as indirect and direct tasks:
- Design, planning and implementation of systems and services
- Operation of central infrastructure
- Service and documentation
- Consulting of the project teams regarding system architecture and operation
You should be able to work independently and be enthusiastic about IT, automation technology. Preferred are knowledge in the areas of
- Virtualization (VMware vSphere)
- Time series database (TICK-Stack)
- Data visualization (Grafana)
- Message Queuing (RabbitMQ)
Relevant professional experience in the area of System Operations or a related subject area is an advantage. Possibility of further training depending on qualifications.
What we offer
- A modern workplace in a central location
- A small team with a good working atmosphere
- opportunities for self-realization in demanding projects with diverse challenges
- targeted and individual development options
- social benefits (breakfast, free coffee, cake,…)
- up-close experience of heavy machinery in the wild
We offer you a gross monthly salary in line with the market for the position, depending on your specific qualifications (minimum salary: € 2,556 per month on a full-time basis, collective agreement: “Angestellte von Unternehmen im Bereich Dienstleistungen in der automatischen Datenverarbeitung und Informationstechnik”).