Junior Data Scientist
eSENSEial Data Science GmbH is a start-up company that aims to bridge the gap between automation and IT in the field of raw and secondary materials to gain deeper insights into the condition and operation of machines and plants through extensive analysis of their data.
To join our team we are looking for a Junior Data Scientist.
The scope of tasks is manifold and depends on the personal previous knowledge and ambitions, nevertheless the following points can be defined as indirect and direct tasks:
- Evaluation, analysis and visualization of data
- Model building and verification
- Requierements engineering
An interest in mathematics, statistics, automation and IT is required.
Knowledge of the programming languages Python, Angular and/or C# is an advantage.
Experience in the area of Linux, SysOp and/or DevOp is an advantage.
What we offer
- Flexible hours and working hours
- a modern workplace in a central location
- small team with a good working atmosphere
- opportunities for self-fulfillment in demanding projects with diverse challenges
- Targeted and individual development options
- social benefits (breakfast, free coffee, cake…)
- Up-close experience of heavy machinery in the wild
We offer a monthly gross salary in line with the market for the position, depending on previous experience and qualifications.
We are legally obligated to point out that the minimum salary for entry-level employees on a full-time basis in the collective agreement for “employees of companies in the field of services in automatic data processing and information technology” is € 1,890 gross.